Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Some News

Sorry I have not been so active these past few weeks. It seems that life has decided to turn its ugly head towards me and bend me over. College classes have ultimately taken there toll on my drive and my health. With some rest I'll be fine its just that the course I was taking was more demanding of me than originally thought. It's over now and this Monday I'll be heading back to classes.

So depending on how things go with this upcoming class I should be making up for lost ground.

In other news, I decided to take up Let's Plays. I just need to figure out how to go about it before I do it. More than likely it might be a combo of screenshots and writing as if it were a story, but I'll try playing with the Windows editing software and see if I can't do voice overs, which means you'll hear what I actually sound like.

Also, something has come up with Aron. I had to let him go so he could focus on college more (he needs it). If he'll ever come back is anyone's guess. So now, I am once again a lone wolf.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you've got a full life schedule. Good luck with college. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete