Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

AT&T: Soon to become A Gamer Sinkhole & A Brief Word About Alteil Section



According to this article I read earlier this afternoon, AT&T is ditching their unlimited dataplan forcing its customers to keep tabs as to how much data one manages on a monthly bases.

Now this is where the issue comes in for those who play any games online. Even if you don’t realize it, you’re downloading a lot of data when you play games such as World of Warcraft. I shutter to think what your monthly bill would look like after playing it for an hour, let alone once a day. This gets worse when you also take patching the games into account and other uses like Instant Messengers, watching videos on YouTube and God help you if you use any kind of Torrenting software.

Anyone who wasn’t already fed up with AT&T might jump ship once news breaks out further, so that’s what I’m doing, trying to make it far more viral.

You suck AT&T! I know a business needs to make money to stay in business, but this is just going too far. This isn’t price raising, this is bleeding your consumers dry! They claim it’s based on customer feedback, bull shit! Be honest about it at LEAST. Not all of America is stupid, I can see through your lies.

Here’s hoping this blows up on you fast, hurts hard and that you NEVER recover from this!

If you got an opinion either supporting, anti or whatever post back. I’m just fuming right now.

On a lighter note, the Alteil segment is being worked on, but reviews won’t start until the next round of Errata’s are done. No way am I doing any reviews only to find out the info is dated the moment I post my thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment