Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Donation Button

As the title states I added one to the right hand side of the blog. As you know, gaming isn't free, I got to save up either in game currency or dollars in order to keep the reviews coming.

This is especially true since I'm operating on a "don't review what you don't own" basis. I don't review anything I haven't tried myself (games, cards, items in game, etc...) because how can I give a proper assessment of what it can and can't do, if its good, bad or whatever if I have no chance to use it?

The funds will primarily fund reviews for Shadow Era (will be covered next post), Yu-Gi-Oh Online, Urban Rivals and other upcoming things. So if you would like to help make the blog bloated please give what you can. It takes both credit cards and Paypal accounts (big DUH! I know.). Even $1 helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment