Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Spiral Knights Now Has PvP: Bomberma- I Mean Blast Network!




See this bloated Frog here? His name is King Krogmo. He’s (supposedly) royalty. He’s so rich he’s got his own currency…Krogmo Coins! These coins can be traded in for prizes, but this isn’t about those things, this is about the PvP. As the title states, we get a little Bomberman rip off to play in, cept more chaotic. There’s Free For All, Random Teams and Guild Battles. When I thought of having PvP for this game, I wasn’t expecting this. I decided to try it out. Did it about 4 times before alerting you all to this (and before the thought came to record it).

You’ll have to pay a small amount of Crowns to play in each mode. Don’t worry about gear, all its stats are ignored for this. Everyone will be given Insta-Bombs for the duration of the round (no charge time needed). The bomb lay command did feel laggy to me, making a struggle even more daunting admits the chaos. Don’t take my word for it. See for yourself.



1 comment:

  1. The bomb lay command did feel laggy to me, making a struggle even more daunting admits the chaos. Don’t take my word for it. See for yourself.
    Spiral Knights Crown

    ReplyDelete