Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finally Got A Schedule & Musing


Well, I’ve finally gotten off of Holiday mode and am now back in class and finally got a time table to post new content. It’s not set in stone as an ever constant because every semester my days of attending class shift, as too must my weekly time table, but I will announce the change ups as they come so it won’t come as a shock. Of course just because I’m now on a post-a-week regiment doesn’t mean I’ll only be posting once a week.  I’ll get in other stuff as my schedule allows. This change comes into play as of this post.

Now for my musing. I’ve made it a quest to find a game that has the most of everything I’m seeking. Recently I tried to pop in on Aeria Games to see what was up for the hell of it only to find that my account was banned (they probably found this post I made about them and decided to be petty little shits and ban me for blaming them as I did). With Aeria no longer on the list I suddenly realized that it cut some things out of my pool of options to play. To expand it I’ve decided to give Nexon another chance if only so I could get something meaty to add.

I know I promised a few reviews on some games, but I decided against it since they bored me to tears in one way or another. I won’t touch on Mabinogi since that game frustrated me so much I couldn’t be bothered to write a review on it (ain’t that a kick?) because every time I thought about the game I got a killer migraine. So I’m seeking around for stuff that does interest me be it for good or bad reasons. At this time however I find myself growing weary with the whole MMO scene. Too much of the same and not anything which remotely sticks out. Stagnation is the word of the day and we need it to be gone in a heartbeat.

The more I try to find something to satisfy all my desires in a game the more disappointed I became. Perhaps it’s time to just give up on finding the next big thing and just park and wait for it to come to me. I watch sites such as MMOHut and MMOBomb looking for something to dig into. Here’s hoping 2012 gets more promising. Yeah, I liked Shadow Era but I hate how damn long they’re taking to finish set 1 and how they seemed to have abandoned Phantom Sprit Battle Academy since we were supposed to have testing during the SUMMER/FALL OF LAST YEAR and have heard nothing in relation to change of plans. They’re already printing physical copies of the Shadow Era cards AND WE DON’T EVEN HAVE A FINSHED SET YET! WHAT THE FUCK WULVEN STUDIOS!? Sorry about that I’m just so disappointed in them right now, and it’s going to take a bit for me to look at them in a better light and this is before the nerfs/buffs/reworks that took place which I’m not even going to touch on.

At the rate things are going I might as well settle with a little something until I find something with substance. I might just try to get further in Crystal Saga despite its non-existent character customization but seemly deep character customization. Oh well, back to my studies. Who knows, I might just try Urban Rivals one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment